Friday, October 31, 2008

Empoprise-NTN High Noon - Eskimo Inn (Inuvik, NT)

When I started the Empoprise-NTN High Noon series, I concentrated on NTN Buzztime sites at which I had played, and which still had active NTN/Buzztime gaming. As time moved on, I branched out to sites that I might visit in the future, or sites that I had heard about.

This week I thought I'd take a different tack, and try to find a site in a relatively remote place such as Yukon.

As of right now, there are no NTN/Buzztime sites in Yukon.

But there are three in the Northwest Territories. The only one that had received a review was the Eskimo Inn.

http://players.buzztime.com/bt_site.php?sid=21553

And the review clearly establishes the Eskimo Inn as the best NTN Buzztime site in Inuvik. Well, it's the only site in Inuvik.

In case you want to play there, here's a map:


View Larger Map

blog comments powered by Disqus