Friday, October 17, 2008

Empoprise-NTN High Noon - McGillacuddys (Portland, OR)

For this week's installment, I figured I'd go back to my undergraduate stomping grounds. NTN didn't exist back when I went to Reed College, but I was curious - what NTN/Buzztime locations can be found in southeast Portland?

The answer - none. There are plenty of NTN/Buzztime locations on the west side of the Willamette River, but nothing in the southeast area.

So, assuming that all of the bridges across the river were washed out, where would today's Reedie go to play trivia (assuming, of course, that they were in an age-friendly area of the establishment, or were of legal drinking age if no such area existed)?

That's how I ended up on NE Halsey St.

http://players.buzztime.com/bt_site.php?sid=9959

blog comments powered by Disqus