Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A, Anthony!

Having played NTN Buzztime trivia for several years now, I can claim some level of success at the games. While I don't play much, I'll occasionally place in the top rankings, only missing a question or two.

But I am not A. Anthony, who was playing at a Buffalo Wild Wings when this happened:

I played the trivia games like usual, but tonight something amazing happened. And by something amazing I mean that I scored in the top 20 nationally in Immortal Words. Who didn't miss a single question? This guy.

I have never played Immortal Words, and I'm not sure that I'd be all that good at it:

Admit it... you love to quote your favorite movie, TV show... even your favorite song. We're going to see if you really know where your favorite quotations came from.

Immortal Words will challenge your ability to identify who said what... was it a movie, TV, book, philosopher, author, poet, comedian? Nothing is off limits.


Unfortunately, it may be off-limits for me because of its scheduled time - Thursdays at 5:15 pm Pacific.

blog comments powered by Disqus