Friday, November 6, 2009

It's been a while...

Wow. This is my first post in this blog in over a month. Let's do some catching up:

  • No, I ended up NOT heading out to Haight-Asbury to play NTN Buzztime trivia during Oracle OpenWorld. I was running across so much in the SOMA area that I never left.

  • I was going to play trivia the next week, during our own company user conference, and took the opportunity to do so one afternoon when I had to leave the hotel to go to work. I consulted the NTN Buzztime web site and found that there was a Buffalo Wild Wings on my route back to work, but when I drove there, I couldn't find the Buffalo Wild Wings.
I'll make it into trivia-land at some point.

In the meantime, NTN Buzztime still goes on, still getting revenue even when I don't show up, and still accruing costs. If you want to know more about these kinds of things, you can find out in a few days:

NTN Buzztime, Inc. (NYSE
Amex: NTN), today announced it will conduct a conference call to discuss its
financial results for the third quarter of 2009 at 4:30 p.m. ET on Thursday,
November 12, 2009....

Hosting the call will be CEO, Terry Bateman and CFO, Kendra Berger.

To access the conference call, please dial (866) 360-7027, if calling from the
United States or Canada, or (706) 643-3291, if calling internationally, and
use passcode 40060420.

A replay will be available on November 12, 2009 at 5:30 p.m. ET until November
19, 2009, which can be accessed by dialing (800) 642-1687, if calling from the
United States or Canada, or (706) 645-9291, if calling internationally. Please
use passcode 40060420 to access the replay.

The call will also be accompanied live by webcast over the Internet and
accessible at the Company's Web site at http://www.buzztime.com.

blog comments powered by Disqus