Friday, March 20, 2009

Empoprise-NTN High Noon - Calypso (Panama City Beach, FL)

You'll recall that I previously mentioned Calypso, and that the person who mentioned it wasn't pleased with the place.

http://www.buzztime.com/players/bt_site.php?sid=29316

So I went to the Buzztime site to check out the reviews. One short 2006 review mentioned the large number of TVs in the place. The 2008 review also did, but seemed to echo the concerns I had already shared:

This place has the most TV's I've EVER seen in a restaurant or bar--and that's saying a lot, 'cause I've been to a lot of places all over the country! They don't really seem to promote NTN, though. I've been there before and found that not a single one of those hundred or so TV's was tuned to NTN.

And when you look at the leaderboard and see that the second place person has less than 100,000 points - MUCH less - it's clear that Calypso doesn't promote NTN Buzztime at all.

blog comments powered by Disqus