Monday, March 23, 2009

Lexitopia revisited

To keep content in this blog, I scour the world for even the briefest mentions of NTN Buzztime trivia. While much of the stuff is linkbait, I do run across gems here and there, many of which I share here.

This was a very brief mention, but I found this at virtualdr.com:

I am playing an NTN/Buzztime game called Lexitopia frequently. Like it.

I've never played this game before, so I read up on it at the NTN Buzztime website:

Lexitopia, brought to you by Dictionary.com, will test what you really know about all of those words you haven't seen since taking the SATs.

We'll give you the word, you'll tell us what it means. Sound simple? We'll see about that!


Of course, I should have remember that Lexitopia was just launched last summer. I rechecked the Premium Game Schedule, and it looks like Lexitopia now only appears once a week, Wednesday at 5:45 pm Pacific time. (The Saturday Lexitopia game apparently no longer exists.)

blog comments powered by Disqus