Here are portions of a June 17 press release from NTN Buzztime.
NTN Buzztime, Inc. (Amex: NTN) today announced that it has partnered with VH1 to support the launch of a new VH1 series, "I Love The New Millennium." Patrons of subscribing bars and restaurants can test their knowledge of pop culture topics from the past eight years (2000-2007) by playing the "I Love The New Millennium" out-of-home branded trivia game on the Buzztime(R) Network. "I Love The New Millennium" debuted June 6, 2008 on the Buzztime Network and the TV show is slated to premiere June 23, 2008 on VH1.
And this apparently got players' attention.
Interest in the trivia game is evident after the release of an e-newsletter announcing the game to Buzztime's player network. After sending the newsletter, Buzztime measured a 39 percent increase in website traffic.
Unfortunately, VH1 isn't quite as excited about the partnership as NTN Buzztime is. When I tried to search for "buzztime" on the VH1 website, here are my results:
Your search - buzztime - did not match any pages.
McDonald's doesn't make hamburgers, and the National Labor Relations Board
agrees (for now)
-
Lately (and in the past) I've been musing a lot on the increasing use of
franchising, independent contractors, and other methods to isolate
companies from ...
6 years ago
