Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy anniversary to Empoprise-NTN (on the right date this time)

(Presumably Louis Gray caught it when I posted this in advance. Whoops.)

On May 9, 2008, I posted my first item for Empoprise-NTN.

I figured that I'd be talking about the trivia games a lot, but as the first post indicated, I ended up spending some time talking about the business issues at NTN Buzztime.

Ironically, I haven't played as much as I'd have liked, but perhaps the blog will take off financially and my trivia needs will be funded.

Or perhaps I can write off trivia trips as a business expense.

P.S. Speaking of business, NTN Buzztime will announce its quarterly results on Thursday:

NTN Buzztime, Inc. ... plans to release financial results for the 2009 first quarter after the close of regular market trading on Thursday, May 14, 2009. The Company's senior management will then host a conference call to discuss these results at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.

o access the conference call, please dial 1-866-360-7027 if calling from the United States or Canada, or 1-706-643-3291 if calling internationally.

A replay will be available until May 21, 2009, which can be accessed by dialing 1-800-642-1687 if calling from the United States or Canada or 1-706-645-9291 if calling internationally. Please use passcode 98631328 to access the replay.

blog comments powered by Disqus